- What is TaxFreeway 3-in-1?
You can use an iPad product key to activate all three
- TaxFreeway for Windows
- TaxFreeway for Mac
- TaxFreeway for iPad
(To purchase an iPad product key, use menu Help->Buy
Product Key in TaxFreeway for iPad.)
- How much does TaxFreeway 3-in-1 cost? Is there any additional
Per product key is priced based on Apple App Store
tier 20 (roughly USD$20.00 plus tax) to prepare and
file up to twenty* returns for current tax year and there is no
additional cost. No additional cost for NETFILE and
print. No restriction on income level.
Product key is valid only for current tax year software
If your total family income (line 15000) is $20,000 or less, you can prepare your tax return with TaxFreeway for iPad at no cost.
* CRA requirement for NETFILE certified software: maximum 20 tax returns per computer.
- How can I obtain TaxFreeway 3-in-1 product key?
After purchasing a product key for current tax year
in the App on iPad, it is automatically stored in the App
and enables NETFILE and print features of the App.
You can also use menu Upload Product Key in the App
to upload the product key to your online user account. Sign in your user account to get the product key. Use
the same 3-in-1 product key to enable NETFILE and print features
of our Mac and Windows products.
- What is the general procedure to tryout and purchase TaxFreeway
- Free download TaxFreeway installers from our
- Install it on your iPad/Mac/Windows to tryout. (NETFILE and
Print features are not enabled.)
- To purchase a 3-in-1 product key for this tax year,
use menu Purchase/Restore Product Key in the App.
- If you also want to use the same 3-in-1 product
key for Mac/Windows products, use menu Upload
Product Key in the App. Click
button My Account of the website, sign in to get your product key.
Use the product key to enable NETFILE and Print features of Windows and Mac
- How to transfer tax files between iPad and
TaxFreeway for iPad use iOS File Sharing feature to transfer file
between iPad and Mac/PC. When your iPad is connected to your Mac/PC and iTunes is open, select your iPad in the iTunes Library and then click on iTunes' Apps tab. Scroll down to the File Sharing section. You'll see a list of apps that use File Sharing. Click on
TaxFreeway for iPad, you'll see any files you've already added to, or created on, the iPad.
- How can I purchase previous years' App?
On your iPad, open App Store to search for previous years' App.
After installing the App, use menu Purchase/Restore Product Key in the App to
purchase 3-in-1 product key.